Sunday, March 22, 2015

Tasting - "Villa Pozzi Moscato"

Name: Villa Pozzi Moscato
 
Variety: 100% Muscat

Region: Sicily

Country: Italy

Year: Not Available

Price: $8.95








Vintage Cellar Tasting Notes:

Loaded with juicy exotic fruit, mature apricot, yellow peach and tangerine flavors, this sweet and delightful wine is perfect for Sunday brunch or picnics.


Personal Tasting Notes: 

I really liked this wine and it was my favorite that I tried this week.  The main reason I liked this so much was that it was very sweet like sugar water.  This wine had a light delightful bouquet.  The flavors I found there to be definite apricot and peach flavors. Overall this was a really nice wine and would be good to have during a summer or spring afternoon. 

This wine was tasted without food

No comments:

Post a Comment